Open your Companies Pitch – it’s Free to Start Raising CrowdFunding
Visibility is crucial for a new product entering the market. We offer you FREE tools to gain visibility and analyze your success. Prepare a great pitch and update it continuously as you develop your company. Join now and put your company to the spotlight! Pitching your company online is always FREE and you don’t need to open crowd funding campaign if you don’t want. But beware investors may give you some suggestions!
To make your business better and more profitable you might also need monetary support. After you have opened your company to PocketVenture you may want to make some money. Then it is time to open up your crowd funding campaign. We are more than happy to help you from this stage just read following crowd funding tips and prepare your campaign. Contact us when you want to start building up your crowd funding campaign.
How PocketVenture Presales Based Crowdfunding Works?
Presales crowd funding means that your backers may fund your company by buying your products or services before they even exist.
1. Open your company page. Use some time to make it also look great, attach video and keep your story clear so that all you backers will understand it.
2. After you have made a great page for your company it’s time to create product. Your backers will ask question “why I should give money for you?” ! Make awesome products (nope 50€ baseball cap might not be the greatest idea) and give a life time opportunity to be part of your great story.
3. COMMUNICATE, thank your backers, SHARE updates. (you will get real time information from platform)
4. After your packers have made purchases PocketVenture will clear your share to your account monthly. This is the biggest difference when compared to Kickstarter. You do not have target that you need to pass and we can confirm that you will receive all funds that crowd may see at the page.
5. When your crowd funding campaign ends it is time to submit the products or services. Communicate with your backers!
6 Do it again!